Wednesday 16 November 2011

WOYWW

Or for those who don't know 'Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday' over at Stamping Ground. I've never posted to this blog before although I often check out the entrants. If your interested in other peoples 'messes' just go here - great fun and inspiration. And to prove my previous post is a 'work in progress' here is my desk this morning. There should also be a huge box of tissues in view as I have the worst cold ever and progress is slow :-)


I'm working on 'box albums' for Christmas presents and will show more soon - I need to work at being a better photographer.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I like the look of what I see - do hope you come again and show us round some more of your space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the work in progress, looks amazing!

    Welcome to WOYWW - you're now an official 'addict'

    Debs #102

    ReplyDelete
  3. The box albums look great, lovely colours. Hope your cold is better soon. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the madness of Wednesdays! The boxes look great, really like the colours, perhaps you can show them to us when you finish. Hope the cold gets better quickly.

    Hugs
    Brenda 86

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome then to the revealing part of WOYWW! Glad you've decided to 'go public'!! Nice light workspace you've got there, and I'm loving the wallet at back, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you joined in as Julia is deleting links that dont conform now. Cant wait to see your boxes
    Bridget #29

    ReplyDelete
  7. Late and catching up with you today, so belatedly I welcome you to WOYWW. I like the look of the album (?) you have open on your desk - nice papers. Elizabeth x #78

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome, I am a newbie...be warned this is super addictive! Happy woyww trace x 20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work on the album looks lovely ,can't wait to see finished creation.Your desk very tidy and neat.Have fab creative week ahead hugs judex 9

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it is much appreciated