Tuesday 1 October 2013

A Little Bit Crafty - October

It's challenge time again at A Little Bit Crafty, and this month we want you to be a little bit shabby.

I stuck with a halloween theme and used an image from one of our sponsers this month, The Octopode Factory.

This is Batboy ...

I've used him in two different sizes to decorate a couple of treat bags which I've constructed following tutorials by ChicNScratch. I altered the dimensions a little to make them smaller. The doily is from a CheeryLyn die and I've dyed seam binding for the ribbons ... oh and there are some die cut bats too - just to keep him company .. colouring in is not my strong point so he's still white - i couldn't resist giving him orange eyes though ...






Come and join us again this month at A Little Bit Crafty, there are prizes to be had from our sponsors ...

                                       
$10 voucher


£7.50 voucher

 
3 free digis


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it is much appreciated