Sunday 2 December 2012

Altered Paper Bag

This is the completed altered paper bag that I mentioned in my previous post ...


I have used Kaisercraft patterned paper from the 'Tis the Season' collection, Martha Stewart edge punch, poinsettia stamps from Paperartsy and some bits of tinsel and ribbon from my stash. 

The poinsettia stamps have been curled a little and layered and sprayed with Iridescent Gold glimmer mist for a bit of sparkle. There's a couple of brads and some German scrap on there too. 

As I only have the 6" paper the back is covered with something toning I found in my stash ... the tags on the back are from the Kaisercraft collection ...

3 comments:

  1. I love the ribbon handles. Someone will be lucky to get this - a present on its own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I get just as excited by the wrapping as the present when it is as pretty as this!! Lovely, lovely bag. Thank you for joining us at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning gift bag, Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it is much appreciated